|High West Street|
|From:|| Saturday, 12th December 2020 to Sunday, 13th December 2020|
|From:||10.00 to 17.00|
|Short description:||We are having our first Christmas Market.. on 12-13th December 2020|
|Full description:||We will be hosting out first ever Christmas market on December 12th-13th following all current government Covid guidelines
How we are keeping you safe at the Christmas market!
1. Hand cleaning: There is a hand sanitisation station at the entrance as well as on the stalls – please help yourself to a squish!
2. Social distancing: There is a one-way system in place with taped social distancing throughout the Cells and Courthouse
3. Masks: Facemasks are mandatory for customers and stallholders. We have to wear masks at all times unless a health reason states otherwise. Forgotten your mask? There will be masks for you to buy at the entrance.
4. Tracking and Tracing illness: As you enter the Christmas market, we will ask you for a name and contact no purely for track and trace reasons
You can also scan in using the NHS Covid-19 app.
5. Money transactions: You will be encouraged to use contactless payment wherever possible – so bring your bank cards!
6. Symptoms: Please may we ask that you DO NOT ATTEND if you have any symptoms on the day of the market or during the week leading up to it.|
|Ring ||01305 261849 or email email@example.com|